Thursday, September 23, 2010

My angel!




Okay. So last year I went on a trip to Haiti. It was of my own accord and while I was there I went to this called, "House of Hope". There I met an angel named Wisline(above). As you may know that is where the devastating earthquake occurred in January. I had the chance to go last summer before the quake and now this past summer after the earth quake. The country is broken even more now and there is absolutely no way to describe it. In the summer of 2009 my stay at House of Hope was short but awe inspiring and gave me a heart for missions. This past summer as I was there for three weeks and was able to teach 25 beautiful girls art and dance.
There's been some amazing things God's been doing with my life. I can't wait to see everything he has in store. :)
 Her falling asleep on my lap:)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment