Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Makes me cry!



This picture was taken at High Hill Christian Camp in 2008. A very special person named Sara took this photo right after I told Matt that I had accepted God into my life, and wanted to be baptized. The very moment I had seen God, Matt was there. In October Matt baptized me along with my brother and mom.  One of the most influential pictures I ever taken and probably ever will. This picture always will make me remember the first hour I believed, and who exactly was by my side.

2 comments:

  1. Christian this is such a wonderful post...it is so inspiring...it is special to keep photos like this to remember moments that matter most. Thank you for sharing it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yes, this picture is very dear to my heart and I felt the need to share :)

    ReplyDelete