Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm a golden retriver/ otter mix.

To everyone who is scratching their heads right now. For a non credit class that freshman and transfer students have to take at LCU called AIM, we had this personality test exclaiming which animal we most relate to. According to this test I am more Golden Retriever Otter mix. Which astounds me because for so long I considered myself to be more lion.
True I do have those tendencies but found out that Golden retriever is more my thing. Being a dog means; I care more about relationships and building them than anything else. *So true! I love having strong relationships with people and will try anything and everything to keep them going* Also I'm not very good at expressing my feelings.*Also true. It's very hard for me to tell people how I feel and tend to be shy.* Another thing(being an otter) I tend not to finish tasks or take forever to do them.*Just ask my mom or my dad about how long it takes for me to clean my room :)*
With that being said I've learned a few things about myself, I need to work on not being shy and expressing my feelings more clearly. This week my goal is to spend more time with someone who I haven't developed a full fledged relationship with, and establish that relationship. Also with expressing my feeling more outwardly towards this new friend and to my other friends I have already made.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment