Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Don't judge me by my posts...

40 Things I want from you:
1. I want you to hug me from behind, unexpectedly.
2. I want you to give me your hoodie when I'm cold.
3. I want you to hold me and keep me warm.
4. I want you to cuddle with me and watch movies.
5. I want you to kiss me in the rain.
6. I want you to hold my hands and play with my fingers.
7. I want you to play with my hair.
8. I want you to take amazing photos with me.
9. I want you to come to my house and meet my family.
10. I want you to lay in my bed with me and just hold me.
11. I want you to let me sing loudly to you in the middle of the store.
12. I want you to tell your friend’s everyday how much you love me.
13. I want you to write me songs and poems.
14. I want you to watch the sunrise with me.
15. I want you to lie in the grass with me at night and watch the stars.
16. I want you to kiss my nose.
17. I want you to wipe my tears away.
18. I want you to swim in the ocean with me.
19. I want you to tell me you miss me.
20. I want you to drop everything and hug me tight.
21. I want you to take pictures of us.
22. I want you to take me on a picnic.
23. I want you to snuggle with me in the movie theaters.
24. I want you to squeeze me as hard as you can when you hug me.
25. I want you to smile every single time you see me.
26. I want you to know how much I love you.
27. I want you to tell me how much you love me.
28. I want you to have a snow ball fight with me.
29. I want you to make me soup when I’m sick.
30. I want you to protect me and be a little jealous of every guy I used to like.
31. I want you to take road trips with me.
32. I want you to wake up every morning with me in your arms.
33. I want you to take my world.
34. I want you to give me your world.
35. I want you to let me rest my head on your shoulders.
36. I want you to run and embrace me when we haven't seen each other in awhile.
37. I want you to take me to meet your family.
38. I want you to send me sweet texts unexpectedly.
39. I want you to be better than all the other guys.
40. I just, want you.

Not even half the list....

No comments:

Post a Comment