Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lose an Olsen!

So I'm taking this idea from Phil Defranco. He is this awesome guy on youtube. If you haven't seen him yet check him out! Anyway I'm going to try and lose 110 pounds by the summer. It's almost the end of September so I gotta get started. For all my life I have been the bigger girl. Now it's time to lose this weight that's been keeping me from being happy, making friends, and just having more fun.
I also feel like its causing me some medical issues like my ankle popping more and more, along with the depression, and anxiety. So tomorrow will be day one of my "Lose and Olsen" challenge.
My complete workout plan for the week!
Mondays: Wake up around 7. Treadmill (Jog)15 minutes. 2 reps of 20 crunches. Treadmill(Run) again for another 15 minutes.
Afternoon workout around 7-9
Tuesday: After lunch extreme workout! *Detail later*
Wednesday: Same as Monday but with 3 reps of crunches.
Thursday:Same and Tuesday
Friday: Dance fever! Practice dance and free style workout :)

Weekends I will workout as well but thats all i got time for tonight. Blog after my workout tomorrow. See you bloggers later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment