Friday, September 24, 2010

Adventures at LCU.


(In order of appearance from left to right, back to front. Me! and Bethany. Then Natalie and Brooklyn.)
This is all of us at Kickapoo Creek park. Natalie the girl with the dark blue shirt is one of my favorite people. Shes more or less like the Mother in the group, she takes care of us and keeps us on track. The girl next to me in the back is Bethany :D She is the silly one in the group, straight forward, and adorably innocent blonde. I love all her funny moments. The one next to Natalie and the one with the short black hair  is my roommate Brooklyn. I can't imagine having any other person as my roommate.
These ladies are just some of the few that I love but for once I feel accepted. :)))
I also love my face in this one hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment