Thursday, October 7, 2010

A special text:)))))

“I am not deceiving you. I am not trying to trick you. I am not trying to get anything from you. I am your friend and I want you to know the you are 
absolutely beautiful just the way that you are. You have a big heart, a cute smile, and are all around pretty. If you believe otherwise
then all of your life you have been told a lie. In all honesty on this campus I’m not the only one. And I’m not the only one to see that you
seem to think that you are not beautiful. Let me tell you something…you are gorgeous and if I ever get the chance to be with an
yone with half of your beauty, I would be a lucky man.”
Probably the best five texts I have had. I had no idea that I could double or triple blush over a text!<3 He will always be a friend but this is amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment