Monday, October 11, 2010

100 Truths...I'm bored!

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage = Water
2. Last phone call = Alex Rivera
3. Last text message = Josh Davis
4. Last song you listened to = One In The Same (Cady Groves)
5. Last time you cried = October 9th

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = no
7. Been cheated on = nope
8. Hung out with someone that made you do a dare? = Yes
9. Lost someone special = Yes
10. Been depressed =Yes
11. Been overstuffed= sometimes

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Green
13. Yellow
14. Blue

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend = Yea
16. Disowned a friend = Yes but I got him back :)))
17. Laughed until you cried?= Tonight actually haha
18. Met someone who changed you = For sure 
19. Found out who your true friends were = Definitely considering since I'm in college, and get letters from all my real friends.
20. Found out someone was talking about you = Yep. But we wont go there.
21. Laughed at someone when they fell?=  Hahaha For sure!

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life = Almost all of them
23. Where art thou = My dorm.
24. Do you have any pets = 2 dogs and two cats. Oh and a little brother:)
25. Do you want to change your name = Heck no!
26. What did you do for your last birthday = I came home from my trip from Haiti and had a nice dinner with my family.
27. What time did you wake up today = 8:30, and then I went back to sleep until 9:57.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night= Working out
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = to go home this weekend and get some much needed rest
30. Last time you saw your Mother = September 6th
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = To be healthier
32. What are you listening to right now?= Free Fallin' (John Mayer version)
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = Yes
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = Having to erase all of my friends previous answers haha
35. Most visited webpage = Facebook
37. Nicknames = Goonz(college friends), Baby(family), Mumbles(best friend Colleen)
38. Relationship Status = Single
39. Zodiac Sign = Leo
40. Are you a he or a she? = She
42. Middle School = Ritenour Middle School
43. High school/College= Ritenour High School
44. Color of hair= Dark brownish red
45. Long or short =Long
46. Height = 5'7 1/2
47. Do you have a crush on someone?= Ummm o.O Yes.
48: What do you like about yourself? = My awesome dance ability. My creativeness.
49. Do you wear glasses?= nope
50. Hobby(s)= I love music, dance, art, friends, and traveling.
51. Righty or lefty = Righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery= Never had surgery
53. First stitches =My lip when I hit the coffee table when I was little and my tooth went right through my bottom lip...
54. First best friend(s) = Colleen G., Josh D., Deja H., and Matt L.:))))) 
55. First sport you joined = Baseball
56. First vacation = Philadelphia with my family.I was very little.

RIGHT NOW.
60. Drinking = nothing
61. I'm about to = go workout
62. Listening to = Rescue Me(Jessica Sonner)
63. Waiting for= a text!

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? =Definitely
65. Get Married? =Definitely
66. Career? = Helping people around the world!

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes? = Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses? = Hugs
69. Shorter or taller= Taller
70. Older or Younger = Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous = spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms= I don't care.
73. Sensitive or loud = Sensitive or loud???? Umm haha Sensitive I guess
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship. Hook-up is out of the question.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant =Neither...

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Wrote a story that you lost= Yeah
77. Dreamt a dream that was odd = Every night lol
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Lost my sunglasses
79. Jumped off a cliff = Too think about it yes, I was swimming.
80. Broken someone's heart = two
81. Had your own heart broken = Yes
82. Been arrested = Nope
83. Turned someone down = yeah...a few.
84. Cried when someone died = Yep
85. Fallen for a friend?= hahaha ummm yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = depends on the day
87. Miracles = Most definitely
88. Love at first sight = No, but I believe in Lust at first sight.*Bobby gave this answer first and I'm just keeping it:)*
89. Heaven = Most definitely
90. Santa Claus = Nope
91. Kiss on the first date = no kissing until engaged
92. Angels = Most definitely

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf? = Nope
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? = Ha yeah
95. Did you sing today? = No...weird 
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? = *Jesus(would be the ultimate but other than that*when the pyramids were being built.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?= May 1st
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = Yeah
100. Posting this as 100 truths? = Yep.


1 comment:

  1. OK, I'm picking this section to fill-in:

    GENERAL:
    22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life = Don't do fb, but my friends are pressuring me.
    23. Where art thou = My couch.
    24. Do you have any pets = My son has a beagle.
    25. Do you want to change your name = Nope!
    26. What did you do for your last birthday = Went out to dinner with my husband.
    27. What time did you wake up today = Around 9:00.
    28. What were you doing at midnight last night= Reading.
    29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = To hang out with my sons.
    30. Last time you saw your Mother = A couple weeks ago.
    31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = To not be such a worrier.
    32. What are you listening to right now?= TV!!
    33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = Yes.
    34. What's getting on your nerves right now = My headache.
    35. Most visited webpage = Google.
    37. Nicknames = Scooter (by my husband).
    38. Relationship Status = Married.
    39. Zodiac Sign = Taurus.
    40. Are you a he or a she? = She.
    42. Middle School = First Avenue Junior High (it was called junior high WAY BACK THEN - HA!).
    43. High school/College= Westmont College.
    44. Color of hair= Dark brown (REAL COLOR??? Gray, thanks for asking...)
    45. Long or short = Long
    46. Height = 5' 4"
    47. Do you have a crush on someone?= Yup - my husband!
    48: What do you like about yourself? = My creativity and my sense of humor (someone has to like it...!)
    49. Do you wear glasses?= Sure do. One for seeing, and another pair for reading - I just LOVE being over 50!
    50. Hobby(s)= I love reading, writing poetry, camping, hiking.
    51. Righty or lefty = Righty.

    Loved getting to know you a little better!!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete